And truly Jesus did many other signs in the presence of His disciples, which are not written in this book, but these are written that you may believer that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that believing you may have life in His name.
John 20:30 -31 NKJV
- Turning water in to wine (the wedding at Cana) 2: 1 – 11
- Healing the nobleman’s son 4: 46 – 54
- Healing the lame man at the pool 5: 1 – 8
- Feeding five thousand (plus) 6: 5 – 14
- Walking on water 6: 16 – 21
- Giving sight to the blind man 9: 1 – 7
- Raising Lazarus 11: 1 – 45
Why did the Holy Spirit direct John to choose the seven miracles listed?
What possible significance was there in connection with each miracle and their location, occasion?
Who was John addressing?
How do the miracles apply to the church today?
Explain “I am the Good Shepherd”.
What was the general response to Jesus’ assertion?
What illuminations have you received?
What impact has the study had on you, your outlook on Christ, the church, ministry?
How can one make full use of the information gleaned from these sessions?